Sunday, May 4, 2008

Polygraph, Right Now! (And the almost-end)

Like I said, I'm a big fan of the Aiello siblings. Go youtube them; they're fantastic. How about female pipes on what's normally a dark, morose kind of male-voiced song? Can we say it's absolutely happening? Yes. So go check them out. And if anything, we can replace the "her" and the "she" with "UTSG," right? Good stuff, good stuff.

One more exam. One more. I'm counting the days. The hours. The minutes. The seconds. The moments that have yet to pass before I'm allowed to lay back, not care and just not give a flying fuck about life. Well. For a week or so. Oh, I'm so excited. Now, if you'll excuse me. I've got Ella Enchanted on my agenda and far away dreams to enjoy.

To the PHY138 kids writing their final exam tomorrow -- hang in there. I've no passion for the course, and I say you're all brave and/or masochists for taking that course, but hey. Kudos to you for making it thus far.

See you on the dark side, mes amis.
(Green)Peace out.

No comments: