Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Miserable at Best" and the last exam...

I'm a bit of an acoustic geek and I couldn't help but wind down, tremendously, by youtubing every possible acoustic cover of every possibly ickily romantic and sappy song I've ever actually liked. So, Mayday Parade has an amazing song called "Miserable at Best" and as great as they are, there are 5000 different covers that are fantastic. I wanted to post the Chris and Catie Aiello cover, which was great (female vocals), but Sam DeArmond had a fit version.

Anyways. This is me simply saying that I'm procrastinating and that my last exam never felt so far away (Tuesday the sixth, oh the horrors). But hey. Can you imagine how much geeking I'll be doing afterwards? I'm talking videos. I'm talking about getting reacquainted with my upright piano. I'm talking about saving whales. I'm talking about Lakeshore, ice cream and movies galore. I'm talking about absolute pandemonium.

Oh, I can't wait.
Now, if I could only study...

No comments: