Sunday, December 16, 2007

Call me crazy?

I'm so bored. I'm out of my mind. I look forward to school? That's terrible. You obviously know I'm lacking real neurons (the real ones have been thrown aside, if you're wondering).

No. I'm semi-kidding. I'm actually looking forward to Tuesday afternoon, where I get a good sit-down with a high school parental figure, four hours worth of chick-flicks and enchanted movies, and a kick-back and relax kind of outlook on life. Monday... it still irks me. My dentist awaits my teeth with a handy drill in hand. (I. Hate. Cavities.) And I'm possibly, maybe, hopefully, purchasing an online CD (via iTunes or Immortal Records). Check out A Santa Cause I & II. I can't believe it's not available at Indigo or HMV anymore. I'm more than shocked: I'm appalled.

This break will be good for everyone. Cleanse the mind, spirit and heart. Maybe you'll find Zen faster than I will, but I need it more than you do. No doubt. Reassessments are in order.

Now. I think I'm going to veg out. Shake my fist at the world.
Then truly, honestly, and appreciatively veg out.
(Then wake up at 9:00am; I hate the dentist. I really do.)

----------------
Now playing: Tegan & Sara - Dark Come Soon
via FoxyTunes

No comments: