Wednesday, December 12, 2007

CHM138: "I'm starting to worry about Ray."

"They say the future's out to get you.
You know that I won't let you fall."
-- The Hoosiers (Worried About Ray)


I'll see you on the dark side.
If tomorrow isn't a pain-in-the-backside, I think I'll enjoy my holidays.
I'm crossing my fingers; I'm hoping for the best -- yet I still expect the worst.
Chemistry is fun. Just... Not when it gets superbly ridiculous.
I'm hoping 3 hours is enough time. (When is time ever enough?)

Then. After tomorrow. I'm home free. Well. For two-or-so-weeks.
First chemistry. Then come the holidays.



NOTE: All photos are (c) Suzette Llacer 2007. That is a sticky-note posted on her laptop, yes, it's bizarre. She knows.

----------------
Now playing:
The Hoosiers - Worried About Ray
via FoxyTunes

No comments: