Saturday, December 8, 2007

Loss of Focus and the Need to Watch Shrek 2

"I think we have an emergency; I think we have an emergency.
If you thought I'd leave then you were wrong, because I won't stop holding on."

-- Paramore (Emergency, All We Know Is Falling)

I zonked in and out of focus today. I really do have a problem studying before the Winter Break. I'm mentally dying (Note to self: condition your mind for pre-holiday exams, if not now then for next year). I've had exams in November. I've had exams in January. Just never December. "Peace of mind is dead. Holiday cheer and frivolousness is nonexistent. Welcome to U of T?" Yipes.

I think I'm in need of a Shrek fix. I can't seriously do bio for another ... two hours.
I'm going to spontaneously combust one day. You wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I'll only keep visiting and commeting if you update frequently.

xed

S said...

Well, well. High demands. For you? Why not. Haha. Thanks for the comment.