Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pasta putanesca. Sort of.

"Homer: Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably.
The lesson is, never try."
-- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)


This will be a short, unloved, uncared for post. Why? Because I dictate it so. I actually have nothing in particular to complain about, maybe except for a lot of nonsensical things (i.e. what happened to all my good TV? why is this writers strike still up and running?). I'm looking forward to the Oscars (February 24th, a day before week of death). I'm also looking forward to Jumper (February 15th, a day after the first CHM139 test -- also known as the first lash). I'm crossing my fingers for Paramore, who've been nominated for a Grammy (February 10th).

As for everything else? No. I'm not looking forward to anything school-related. If anyone has anything interesting, anything slightly enlightening -- please. Drop me a line. Right now, my mood is as grey and as turbulent as the weather. As unpredictable and as foggy as the skies.

I think I'll watch a movie.


PS: To anyone who likes watching movies and hasn't yet figured out the wonderful UTSU offers, let me reiterate -- $8 movie passes to Famous Players, Cineplex, etc are being sold at the UTSU office. The limit is 10 passes a week. Go stock up? Or, if you don't like that method, go buy a Scene Card. I finally got mine in the mail. Score.

No comments: