Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Writing Up Resolutions... or something like it.

"And I always confuse Monet and Manet.
Now which one married his mistress?
"
- Daniel Ocean, in Ocean's 11


Firstly, Happy New Year's! It's 2008 and we're four more months into the end of first year! Think of life in that way and you'll be fine. Otherwise, you can wallow in self pity about age or whatnot. That's your really your choice.

Secondly!

2000-Eight Resolutions.
In the form of song lyrics. Because that's how I do things.

1. "I can do whatever I want like you." (Indiana, Meg & Dia)

2. "If you painted a Fresco." (Tell Mary, Meg & Dia)

3. "That's what you get when you let your heart win." (That's What You Get, Paramore)

4. "The Good News is that it's the end of the line, and all things heal with time, so just let go." (Good News and Bad News, Karate High School)

5. "We live in a beautiful world. Yes we do, yes we do." (Don't Panic, Coldplay)

6. "Keeping my mouth shut, that goes without saying." (Call It Off, Tegan and Sara)

7. "You humour me today, calling me out to play." (Telescope Eyes, Eisley)

8. "I said these goddamn kids got nothing on me... Do you know who I am?" (Speak Low If You Speak Love, My American Heart)



Welcome to Winter Term 2008.

No comments: